Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Judging People

I hate when people judge each other. So much. But not judging people after they've done a ton of dumb stuff to you, I mean judging on stuff you've heard, or on their looks. For example, I found a picture and I think it totally applies to what I mean. So, here's what it says:
you eat, you're fat. you don't eat, you're a freak. you drink, you're an alcoholic. you don't drink, you're a pussy. you read, you're a nerd. you don't read, you're stupid. you tell a secret, you're attention seeking. you don't tell a secret, you're still attention seeking. you let someone in, you're easy. you don't let someone in, you're too uptight. you smoke, you think you're cool. you don't smoke, you're a loser. you've had sex, you're a slut. you haven't had sex, you're a frigid little bitch. you wear makeup, you're fake. you don't wear makeup, you're ugly.

you don't ever please anyone ever, and if anyone is reading this, you're and amazing person.
deuces betchez xx

No comments:

Post a Comment