Nobody's probably reading this actually. If you are, I might as well tell you about me. I'm Hannah, currently 13, turning 14 on July 5th. I'm in 8th grade, and can't wait to get out. I love summer, even though I pretty much just sit around on tumblr. If you have a tumblr, feel free to check mine out: http://followinmydreamz.tumblr.com & http://hannzphotoz.tumblr.com
I absolutely LOVE photography, and HATE DRAMA.
I've never had a boyfriend, I'm really awkward. I live in the good ole Minnesota- Just kidding, it sucks. The winters are long and cold, but the summers are great. The town I live in sucks, and I only have one friend who lives in biking distance. My school sucks, I can't wait until highschool, except the fact that I didn't get accepted to the only one where all my friends are going. So, enjoy my blog.
Deuces Betchez xx
No comments:
Post a Comment